- Technical elaboration of industrial solar projects (from 150 to 15,000 panels)
- Inspecting sites and following up on the regular subcontractors
- Monitoring the planning and consulting with the customer
- Purchasing the various materials needed
- Actively seeking new products and innovations
You are comfortable with drawing programs (e.g. Autocad) or are willing to learn to use them.
Education in a technical field (bachelor’s/master’s degree) is a plus. However, experience is not a requirement, our colleagues will be happy to teach you the tricks of the trade.
What we offer
- Challenging and varied job in a rapidly growing organization
- You will join an ambitious team with all very cool colleagues
- Flexible working hours with a focus on a good work-life balance
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Company car